View in original language
- Minced chicken breast600 g
- Minced garlic2 unit(s)
- Salt, black pepper and oregano1 to taste
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- I started by cutting the chicken breast into small pieces. And I booked
- Now in a pan put the minced garlic and the oil. And I let it fry a little.
- Then I added the chopped chicken. And the seasonings salt, black pepper and oregano.
- Mix well and leave on low heat. The chicken will release water so it doesn't need water.
- And as soon as all the water dries up and just serve. It will be very crispy.