View in original language
- chicken breast | 150 g
- Grilled banana slices | 1/2 unit(s)
- 1 portion gherkin | 100 g
- crushed garlic | 2 unit(s)
- olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- small carrot | 1 unit(s)
- string beans | 80 g
- In a container, put the crushed garlic and salt and the chicken, let it marinate for a few minutes and grill it in the oil.
- Cut the banana into slices and grill in olive oil in a frying pan.
- Cut the gherkin and sauté it with olive oil and garlic, add 1/4 of a cup of water, salt and let it cook over low heat.
- Cut the carrots into sticks and the pods, sauté in a pan, add the garlic and olive oil, then add salt and half a cup of water.
- And let it cook on low heat.
- Assemble your plate with a rice skimmer, grilled chicken breast, carrots with green beans, gherkin and grilled bananas
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like