Juicy Christmas Turkey
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Turkey | 1 unit(s)
- White wine | 1/2 cup
- Butter | 100 g
- Orange | 1 unit(s)
- Defrost the turkey 48 hours beforehand, in the fridge.
- In a pan melt the butter with the wine. Reserve.
- Place the turkey in a roasting pan. Don't forget to remove the bag of giblets from inside the turkey.
- Cross the thighs of the turkey and tie with a string. Cut the orange in half and place in the cavity of the turkey.
- Brush with the wine and butter, cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 220° for 30 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 180° and continue baking for about 2 hours. Baste the turkey every 30 minutes with the wine and butter mixture.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 1 hour until golden brown. Watering every 30 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?