View in original language
- eggs | 2 unit(s)
- rice | 2 tablespoon
- cauliflower | 40 g
- zucchini | 40 g
- baked beans | 2 tablespoon
- salt | to taste
- crushed garlic | 2 unit(s)
- mozzarella (slice) | 1 unit(s)
- chopped onion | 1 dessert spoon
- green seasoning | to taste
- Beat the whites in snow, then add the salt, green seasoning and the yolk, in a non-stick frying pan and greased with olive oil, place the mixture, keep the fire low, put the cheese and fold it in the shape of a pastel.
- Cook the cauliflower in water and salt.
- Cut a cup of red squash, sauté garlic and put the squash in salt, add a little water and let it cook over low heat.
- Assemble your plate as pictured
Did you like this recipe?