Grilled Succulent Chicken Fillet
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chicken fillet400 g
- Extra virgin olive oil4 tablespoon
- Apple Cider Vinegar3 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt2 unit(s)
- Smoked paprika1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder1 teaspoon
- Oregano to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Start by cutting the chicken fillets and removing all skin and fat.
- In a bowl place the chicken fillets and season with oil, vinegar, salt, smoked paprika, saffron and oregano to taste and stir well until you spread all the seasoning on the fillets, cover and refrigerate for at least 40 minutes
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan and place the chicken fillets, wait for it to cook well and turn it aside when it is golden, let it cook for a few more minutes and watch until it is golden on both sides.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle oregano to taste, then serve 😋
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Easy Cheese Bread