View in original language
- Chicken breast500 g
- Sour cream2 unit(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Mozzarella200 g
- Black pepper1 to taste
- Salt1 to taste
- Chimichirri1 to taste
- Colorau1 to taste
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Potato4 unit(s)
- Take a glass dish
- Cut the onion into thin slices and spread it on the platter.
- Take the potatoes and cut them into slices and put them on top of the onion.
- Season the potatoes with whatever seasonings you like.
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes and season with the spices. Put on top of potatoes
- In a bowl, place the cream, eggs, black pepper, salt to taste, stir well and pour over the chicken.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- After that time, take the mozzarella and put it on top and take it to the oven until fixings.
- Serve immediately