View in original language
- Chicken breast or wing drumstick | 1 kg
- Tahiti lemon | 1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove | 4 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 1.1/2 cup
- Chemical Yeast | 1.1/2 tablespoon
- Yellow Mustard | 1 tablespoon
- Salt and Black Pepper | to taste
- Soybean oil (for frying) | 1 l
- Chives (garnish) | to taste
- Cut the chicken breast into large pieces (about 5 cm cubes) to be juicy inside. If you prefer, use wing drumstick instead of breast. Season this chicken with salt, black pepper, garlic, mustard and the juice of 1/2 lemon. Set aside for at least 2 hours to marinate and get the flavor well. After this time, place the wheat flour in a large pot with a lid (or plastic bag). Add the chemical yeast and mix well. Now, little by little, put the chicken pieces into the pot and close it well so you can shake it. Shake well until the chicken is all breaded with the wheat. Do this with all the pieces. Fry slowly in soybean oil at 180 degrees until almost golden. separate. Cat jump: To get very crispy, remove the chicken and increase the temperature to 230 degrees. Now give that quick shock until it's golden brown. Remove and place on paper towels to remove excess oil. Serve with your favorite sauce.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like