Creamy Chicken Stuffing
View in original language
- Shredded Chicken01 kg
- Crushed garlic03 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Tomato Sauce1/2 can(s)
- Sour Cream1/2 can(s)
- Cup of water1/2 cup
- Cornstarch (1 and a half tablespoons)01 tablespoon
- Seasonings0 to taste
- Butter/Margarine01 coffee spoon
- Color01 teaspoon
- Dilute the starch in the cup with water
- In a pan, sauté the garlic, onion, in a little butter/margarine.
- Add the chicken and saute
- Add the coloral and tomato sauce
- Put a little water without the starch
- Add the seasonings, the cream and adjust the salt.
- Add the water with the starch and wait for it to boil.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
açaí with lengths
Sugar-free Healthy Fit Sweetie 🍓