View in original language
- Chicken breast (shredded) | 500 g
- Cream cheese | 200 g
- Sour cream | 1/2 can(s)
- grated mozzarella | 200 g
- Tomato Extract | 3 tablespoon
- Onion | 1 to taste
- Thyme | 10 g
- In a pan put a thread of oil and the onion, when the onion wither put the chicken and mix, then add the tomato paste, and 1 cup of water, mix well.
- put the cream cheese and mix, when it starts to boil Turn off the fire add the cream of milk mix, and book.
- In a refractory place the chicken cream, then put the cheese on top and sprinkle the thyme.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven at 200°C.
Did you like this recipe?