Creamy chicken for stuffing
View in original language
- Boneless chicken breast | 1 kg
- Large onion | 1 unit(s)
- Colorau | 1 tablespoon
- Milk | 240 ml
- Cornstarch (cornstarch) | 1 tablespoon
- Butter or margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Red Sazón (optional) | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | 3 tablespoon
- Chicken broth (knnor) | 1 unit(s)
- Water | 1 l
- Sour cream | 1/2 can(s)
- Canned green corn | 1 can(s)
- Pitted Green Olives | 1 can(s)
- Take the chicken, put water until enough in the pressure cooker along with 2 tablespoons of salt and the knorr chicken broth.
Cook for about 15 minutes (count from boiling)
- After cooking, shred as desired. I have a mini food processor that is amazing and helps a lot, but if you don't have it you can remove the water from the pressure cooker, cover it again with the chicken inside and shake the pan hard and the chicken will shred.
- After the chicken is all shredded, you will take a large pan, add the butter or margarine, the crushed onion (chop it to your liking), the Sazón, paprika and sauté a little. Then add the shredded chicken, corn and olives and mix well.
- Then, to finish, take the cup with milk and the corn starch (maizena) mix the two well and put it in the braised chicken. Stir well for a little while and you can turn it off.
- To make it even more creamy, you can put 1/2 can (or package) of cream and stir a little more and finish.
You'll have the creamiest stuffing chicken of your life.
Did you like this recipe?