comforting chicken soup
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chicken drumstick cut into pieces1/2 kg
- Potato cut into medium cubes2 cup
- Chopped Onion1/2 cup
- Chopped Garlic1 dessert spoon
- Angel hair noodles (2 nests)1 cup
- Chopped green onion1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil1 dessert spoon
- Hot water1 l
- Bay leaf1 unit(s)
- Sweet paprika1 dessert spoon
- In a pressure cooker, heat the oil and brown the chicken pieces well.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté well. Add the paprika and mix.
- Add water, potatoes, salt and bay leaf. Mix and close the pressure cooker.
- Cook for 10 minutes on low heat after opening pressure.
- Remove the pressure from the pan, open and adjust the salt.
- Add the pasta and when it is cooked finish with the chives.
- Serve the soup accompanied by a slice of crispy bread warmed in the oven.