chicken with potato
View in original language
- Onion cut into slices | 1 unit(s)
- Potato cut into slices (raw) | 3 unit(s)
- Piece of chicken breast cut into cubes | 3 unit(s)
- String of olive oil | to taste
- Salt, Oregano, Black Pepper (Optional Season) | to taste
- Sour cream | 200 g
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Mozzarella cheese | 100 g
- Sliced tomato | 1 unit(s)
Put a drizzle of olive oil in the form on it and place the onions in slices.
Then the potatoes on top plus a drizzle of olive oil sprinkle salt and black pepper, oregano (your preference).
Place the seasoned chicken over the potatoes.
Beat the eggs and the cream and season it with salt, black pepper, oregano, curry (if you want) to your taste and pour over the layers already ready in the mold.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 200 degrees for 40 minutes or until the chicken is soft and cooked (varies by oven)
If you make a lot of liquid in the mold, you can remove the excess.
After that time, put the grated mozzarella cheese and the tomato in slices.
- Sprinkle with oregano and bake
Did you like this recipe?