Chicken with passion fruit and honey
View in original language
- Chicken fillet | 1 kg
- Large passion fruit | 1 unit(s)
- Honey | 1 tablespoon
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Large onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a non-stick skillet, place the butter and sauté the already seasoned chicken.
- Brown well and reserve
- In the same skillet, sauté the grated onion and the finely chopped or crushed garlic and a pinch of salt for the onion to dehydrate and sauté well.
- Add passion fruit, honey and a little water
- Add the reserved chicken and let it reduce well.
- It goes great with white rice, bon appetit!
Did you like this recipe?