Chicken with honey and mustard
In a partnership with@pangeia
View in original language
- Chicken drumstick1 kg
- Crushed Garlic4 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Orange Juice1 unit(s)
- Lemon1/2 unit(s)
- Mustard1 dessert spoon
- Honey2 dessert spoon
- Salt, black pepper, red pepper, curry, lemon pepper, fine herbs to taste
- In a bowl add the garlic, onion, lemon and orange juices, mustard, honey, and other seasonings and spices.
- Mix well and add chicken drumsticks, mixing and passing all the seasoning through each part.
- Let it rest with this seasoning for a few minutes (or hours, the longer it takes, the better).
- Then place the drumsticks on a platter or baking sheet with the skin facing upwards, pour over the “broth” with the seasonings left over from the marinade.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake until fully cooked.
- When they are cooked, remove the foil, brush with honey over the drumsticks and return to the oven to brown. Honey gives this very golden result.