Chicken with Coconut Milk and Curry
View in original language
- Chicken fillet | 1 kg
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 3 tablespoon
- Curry powder | 1 tablespoon
- Dijon Mustard | 1 teaspoon
- Coconut Milk | 200 ml
- Black Pepper | to taste
- Cherry Tomato | to taste
- Green Smell | to taste
- Season the chicken with lemon, salt, black pepper and set aside.
- In a pan, put the oil; the onion and let it briefly brown the onion.
- Next, I added the chicken and let it cook well, with it already cooked, I added the curry and mustard and let it settle.
- And finally, I added the coconut milk and let it boil for another 5 minutes. With the fire off, I threw in some green smell.
- And to serve I put some cherry tomatoes.
Did you like this recipe?