Chicken wing with potato
View in original language
- Chicken Wing1 kg
- Chopped Potato4 unit(s)
- Black pepper, oregano and salt1 to taste
- Minced garlic and red sazon1 to taste
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- I started by seasoning the chicken wings.
- Put it salt, black pepper, sazon and the chopped garlic.
- I mixed it well with the chicken and then put it on a baking sheet.
- Wash the potatoes well and cut them into large pieces. I didn't remove the shell.
- Finally, I drizzled the olive oil on top and put it in the oven for 30 minutes or so until golden.
- Then and only serve