chicken the bird
View in original language
- Chicken Pieces12 unit(s)
- Garlic5 unit(s)
- Onion (finely chopped)1 unit(s)
- Green Smell1 unit(s)
- Lemon juice5 tablespoon
- Bahia seasoning1 coffee spoon
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Oregano1 tablespoon
- Yeast1 teaspoon
- Mix in a bowl, with the chicken pieces, the crushed garlic, the onion, the green smell, the lemon and Bahia seasoning.
- Let rest for 10 minutes
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, oregano and yeast.
- Place the second mixture on top of the first and cover, shaking well, so that the flour and ingredients mix well with the chicken pieces.
- Fry in a large pan with very hot oil until golden (approximately 15 minutes).
- Remove, place on paper towels to drain and place on a platter, garnishing with chopped parsley.
- They are very crispy, like the ones made in specialized cafeterias, the big difference is the much more pleasant and homemade flavor.