View in original language
- Diced chicken breast300 g
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic1 unit(s)
- Small onion1 unit(s)
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Cognac to taste
- Paris mushrooms (fresh) sliced4 unit(s)
- Yellow Mustard1 tablespoon
- Dijon Mustard (with seed)1 tablespoon
- Ketchup2 tablespoon
- Tomato Sauce2 tablespoon
- Worcestershire sauce2 tablespoon
- Sour Cream300 mg
- Season the chicken cubes with salt and pepper.
- Heat a high-sided skillet and add the oil and half the butter, add the chicken and sear over medium heat.
- When the chicken is already turning golden, add the garlic, onion and a pinch of salt over the onion, so that it releases water and unglues the bottom of the pan.
- After the garlic and onion start to become slightly translucent, add the brandy and flambé.
- Let the alcohol evaporate, add the mushrooms and the rest of the butter.
- After the mushrooms are cooked, add the mustards, ketchup, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and mix.
- Finish with the cream.