View in original language
- Chicken breast cut into cubes01 kg
- Minced garlic01 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Chopped Onion01 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise2 tablespoon
- Butter01 tablespoon
- Ketchup1 cup
- Mustard2 tablespoon
- Mushrooms1 cup
- Sour cream200 g
- In a bowl, mix the chicken, garlic, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a pan, melt the butter and brown the onion.
- Put the seasoned chicken and leave it on the fire and keep stirring until it turns golden.
- Add the mushrooms, ketchup and mustard.
- Add the cream and remove from the heat before boiling.
- Serve with white rice and potatoes chips
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like