Chicken Stroganoff - quick and delicious
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chopped chicken breast200 g
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- Garlic2 unit(s)
- Medium onion1 unit(s)
- Butter or margarine3 tablespoon
- Ketchup2 dessert spoon
- Mustard2 dessert spoon
- Salt and pepper to August to taste
- Start by pre-sautéing the finely chopped garlic in butter, add the onion and sauté until golden
- Add the finely chopped chicken breast and sauté until seared, stirring occasionally, fry well for about 8 minutes over low heat, add salt and pepper to taste
- Add the ketchup and mustard spoons, then the cream, stir gently and leave for a minute to thicken the broth, turn off the heat and serve immediately.
- Tips: You can add straw potatoes or eat with salads. This recipe is simple for you to make with easy and affordable ingredients, but you can spice it up with a spoonful of brandy and a cup of mushrooms in the recipe.