View in original language
- Chicken thigh and drumstick5 unit(s)
- Small onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove2 unit(s)
- Large tomato1 unit(s)
- Small bell pepper1 unit(s)
- Corn and Peas1 unit(s)
- Grated medium carrot1 unit(s)
- Coriander to taste
- Rice400 g
- Salt to taste
- Ground turmeric or coloral to taste
- Filtered water4 cup
- In a deep pan, brown the chicken pieces, without letting it cook too much. Then reserve the meat.
- In the same pan, add the garlic and let it brown. Then put the onion, pepper, carrot and sauté well.
- After the previous process, add the saffron, salt and rice. Leave well incorporated, add the already golden chickens and add water to cover. I chose to use raw rice, because cooking it with the other ingredients makes it much tastier.
- When the rice is almost cooked, add the corn and peas.
- When the rice is cooked and dry, add the tomato and cilantro. At this point, you can turn off the stove flame.
- This dish is made in a single pan, quick to prepare and is ready quickly, but it is very tasty.