Galinhada é uma receita q amo fazer na minha casa... E por onde passo ela sempre está comigo😁 Read more
View in original language
- Olive oil to taste
- Butter01 tablespoon
- Garlic to taste
- Chopped Onion02 unit(s)
- Chopped Red Bell Pepper to taste
- Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper to taste
- Chili Pepper03 unit(s)
- Saffron to taste
- Large Tomato02 unit(s)
- Coriander to taste
- Salt to taste
- Lemon01 unit(s)
- Washed rice03 cup
- Cut the thighs and thighs in half, I don't remove the bone, I think it gives more flavor 😁 season with garlic, lemon, salt and book.
- Put the oil and butter in a pan and fry the chicken little by little, keeping it aside... When finished, add the onion and brown.
- Then you add the peppers a little tomato, a pepper with seeds and sauté.
- Add the chicken to the stew, the rice and hot water until covered, stir and cook until the water dries up and the rice is cooked.
- Then to finish you put the rest of the tomato, the seedless pepper and the coriander, stir, turn off the heat, cover with aluminum foil and leave for about 10 minutes.
- And you can serve it with style and a very cold Coke 🥰
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like