View in original language
- 1 Chicken1 unit(s)
- 4 cloves of garlic4 unit(s)
- Black pepper to taste1 to taste
- 4 bay leaves4 unit(s)
- 1 tablespoon of paprika1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika1 tablespoon
- 1/2 lemon1/2 unit(s)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil2 tablespoon
- 1 onion1 unit(s)
- 1 green pepper1 unit(s)
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste2 tablespoon
- 2 cups of rice2 cup
- 4+1/2 cup of water4 cup
- Wash the chicken pieces, season them with garlic, black pepper, bay leaf, paprika, paprika, sweeten the lemon juice and let it marinate for about 1 hour.
- In a large pan, heat the oil and brown the chicken pieces.
- Add the onion and let it sauté slightly.
- Add the rice, tomato paste, peppers and 4 cups and 1/2 of (tea) of water, stirring well.
- Cover the pan and as soon as it starts to boil, lower the heat and cook for about 15 minutes, until the rice is creamy and moist.
- If necessary, add more water.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a platter. Sprinkle with parsley and serve...