In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Rice | 2 cup
- Boneless thigh and drumstick | 500 g
- Green pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic | to taste
- Salt and black pepper | to taste
- A quick and nutritious recipe to make in your summer! Start by sautéing all the vegetables in a rice cooker or a regular pot on the stove.
- Shred the thigh and drumstick however you like, but he advised you to use a knife and fork.
- In the pan add the rice and lightly sauté, season with salt and pepper, add 4 cups of water and the shredded chicken. Let it cook for 20 minutes or until the water dries up. And it's done!
Did you like this recipe?