Chicken Parmigiana in the Airfryer
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Large chicken breast fillet | 2 unit(s)
- Ham slice | 1 unit(s)
- Grated Provolone Cheese | 1/3 cup
- Tomato sauce | 1/2 cup
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Wheat Flour | 1/3 cup
- Breadcrumbs | 1/3 cup
- Salt | to taste
- Ground black pepper | to taste
- Squeezed Lime | 1 cup
- Sweet paprika | 1 teaspoon
- Chopped Garlic | 1 teaspoon
- Dried Oregano | to taste
- Season the chicken fillets with lemon, salt, pepper, garlic and paprika. Reserve.
- In a deep dish beat the egg slightly. Place the wheat in one dish and the breadcrumbs in another dish.
- Pass the chicken fillets in the wheat, then in the egg and coat in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the breaded chicken fillets in the Airfryer and bake at 180ºC for about 10-15 minutes or until they are golden.
- Remove the roasted fillets and place on a refractory platter that fits inside the Airfryer.
- Cover the fillets with the tomato sauce, add the ham and then the grated cheese. Sprinkle oregano on top.
- Bake in the Airfryer at 200ºC for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is browned. Serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Chicken Parmigiana in the skillet
Simple Chicken Parmigiana