View in original language
- Chicken breast | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Cayenne Pepper | 1/4 teaspoon
- Smoked paprika | 1 teaspoon
- Mustard | 2 tablespoon
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs | 1 cup
- Oil | 150 ml
- Mozzarella | 200 g
- Fresh Oregano | to taste
- Start by seasoning the chicken fillets with salt, olive oil, peppers, lemon, mustard and paprika and leave to marinate for about 40 minutes. Then beat the egg with salt and milk and set aside. Dip the seasoned chicken in the egg and breadcrumbs.
- Make a very tasty and consistent sauce from tomatoes and fresh peas.
- Fry the fillets in hot oil over medium heat until golden.
- Place the fried fillets on an iron plate, but you can put it in a refractory and put it in the oven to melt the cheese.
- Add a generous layer of tomato sauce, "tip", the sauce cannot be too liquid, and cover with mozzarella and let it melt well, finishing with fresh thyme.
Did you like this recipe?