Chicken in Champagne
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Chicken Breast1/2 unit(s)
- Champagne1 cup
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove3 unit(s)
- Milk Cream1 unit(s)
- Saffron1/2 dessert spoon
- Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Chimichurri and Vinegar to taste
- Sesame to taste
- In a bowl, place the diced chicken breast and season with vinegar, salt, Chimichurri and black pepper. Let it rest for a few minutes.
- Cut the onion into cubes and crush the garlic. In a pan, over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil and brown the onion and garlic.
- Add the chicken to brown too, when it is well browned, add the saffron and mix well. Add the champagne and after a few minutes add the cream. Mix well.
- Check if it needs more salt and seasoning. Turn off the fire and put the sesame on top before serving.