Chicken in caramelized onions
View in original language
- Wing drumstick/chicken thigh | 01 kg
- Onion | 03 unit(s)
- Garlic Seasoning and Salt | to taste
- Oil | 03 tablespoon
- Wash the chicken well and season to taste.
Chop the onions.
- In a pan and place the oil and onions. Stir the onions non-stop (you can't stop even so they don't burn). When they are all very black add the chicken and fry a little. Add a little water and cover. Let it cook.
- When the chicken is well cooked, remove the lid and allow the broth to thicken and reduce.
Did you like this recipe?