View in original language
- Cooked and shredded chicken breast1 kg
- Canned canned green corn, drained1 can(s)
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic cloves2 unit(s)
- Butter3 tablespoon
- Cream cheese1 unit(s)
- From sour cream1 unit(s)
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Mozzarella cheese to taste
- Straw Potato to taste
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Green smell to taste
- In the blender, beat the green corn, the cream cheese and the cream. Reserve.
- In a pan, brown the onion and garlic in butter.
- Add the shredded chicken, salt, black pepper, tomato, green smell and mix well.
- Lower the heat and add the cream of corn, stirring constantly until creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a serving dish and top with a generous layer of mozzarella.
- Bake in a preheated oven until the mozzarella has melted.
- Remove from the oven, cover with straw potatoes and serve immediately.