View in original language
- Cooked and shredded chicken breast | 500 g
- Chicken Broth | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped Olives | to taste
- Salt, pepper and coloring | to taste
- Cream cheese | 3 tablespoon
- Corn (no water) | 1 can(s)
- Box of sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Salt, pepper and chumichurri, parsley | to taste
- Mozzarella | 200 g
- Place the chicken breast and chicken stock in the pressure cooker.
After cooking, shred.
- In a pan over medium heat, place the oil, onion and garlic and sauté.
- Add the shredded chicken, add the coloral, mix well, add the salt and pepper. And finally olives. (Reserve)
- In the blender, place the cream cheese, corn, cream, salt, black pepper and chimichurri and blend.
- Add this mixture to the chicken, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Finish with parsley and place on a platter.
- Place the sliced mozzarella on top and take it to the oven for fixings.
- Finish with potato straw
Did you like this recipe?