CHICKEN FILLET WITH PASSION FRUIT SAUCE
View in original language
- Chopped green smell | to taste
- 1 medium onion, chopped | 1 unit(s)
- 1 ripe passion fruit (make a glass of juice) | 1 unit(s)
- 1 can of cream with the whey | 1 can(s)
- 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine | 1 tablespoon
- 2 glasses of milk | 2 cup
- 2 tablespoons corn starch | 2 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon mustard - optional | 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste | to taste
- 1 kilo of chicken breast | 1 kg
- Place the margarine or butter in a pan to melt.
Then add the onion and cook until golden.
Add the milk and let it boil.
Add the cornstarch (maizena) little by little, until you make the cream.
Then remove from the heat, add the passion fruit juice, mustard (optional), salt to taste, and finally the cream.
Grill the chicken fillets and place them in a medium shape, so that the sauce is enough to cover all the fillets.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Reserve some of the seeds to sprinkle over the sauce as soon as it comes out of the oven.
Did you like this recipe?