Chicken fillet in sauce
View in original language
- Chicken fillet1 kg
- Sour cream1 unit(s)
- Sliced mozzarella cheese150 g
- Sliced ham150 g
- Seasonings to taste
- Cottage cheese1 unit(s)
- Grated cheese to taste
- Season the chicken fillet with your favorite seasonings and set aside.
- After that time, place the butter or margarine in a frying pan and cook for 10 minutes until golden.
- To make the sauce, mix the cream, the curd, the sliced mozzarella and the ham.
- In a refractory place the chicken fillets and on top put the white sauce and grated cheese to taste.
- Bake in the oven until everything is golden brown. And serve this delicious recipe