Chicken fillet in Parmesan sauce
View in original language
- Chicken fillet500 g
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove3 unit(s)
- Seasoning for poultry50 g
- Olive oil to taste
- Ready Parmesan Sauce2 tablespoon
- Salt1 teaspoon
- Tomato1/2 unit(s)
- Start by chopping the tomato, onion and garlic, mix the poultry seasoning, salt and oil
- Place in a skillet to fry. After, add the chicken fillets and let it grill.
- Once golden, remove, sprinkle the Parmesan on top and serve.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Frying pan pizza for one person