In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Boneless chicken breast cut into medium rectangles | 200 g
- Wheat flour | 1/2 cup
- Breadcrumbs | 3/4 cup
- Lightly beaten egg | 1 unit(s)
- Sea salt | to taste
- Ground black pepper | to taste
- Minced garlic | 1 teaspoon
- Yellow Mustard | 1 teaspoon
- Sweet paprika | 1 coffee spoon
- Wooden chopsticks | to taste
- Pork lard | 150 g
- Season the chicken pieces with the garlic, salt, pepper, mustard and paprika. Leave in the fridge for at least 2 hours to get seasoning.
- Insert a toothpick into each piece of chicken, coat in flour, dip in egg and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the lard in a skillet and fry the chicken delights on medium until cooked through.
- Let them rest on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb the fat.
- Serve immediately with a barbecue sauce or ketchup.
Did you like this recipe?