Chicken cubes in Dijon Mustard cream
View in original language
- Chicken breast or fillet. | 1 kg
- Salt, garlic, parsley, black and ground pepper, olive oil. | 1 to taste
- Dijon mustard. It can be another one of your choice. | 400 ml
- Fresh cream. | 240 ml
- Onion | 25 mg
- Cut the chicken into cubes, season with salt, garlic and black pepper. Let it rest for 20 minutes.
- In a skillet with a drizzle of olive oil, grill the chicken until golden brown.
- In another pan, sauté the onion cut into very small cubes with olive oil.
- Then, put the mustard and mix the cream. Turn off before boiling. If you want, add a pinch of salt.
- Mix the chicken with the cream and finish with parsley.
Did you like this recipe?