Chicken Chaufa Rice (Peruvian Rice - Chaufa de Pollo)
View in original language
- Chicken Breast1 unit(s)
- Cooked Rice2 cup
- Red Pepper in small cubes1/2 unit(s)
- Green Pepper in small cubes1/2 unit(s)
- Olive Oil to taste
- Butter to taste
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Ginger Juice10 ml
- Shoyu40 ml
- Black Pepper to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes and season with black pepper.
- In a wok with medium heat, put a little oil and butter, add the chicken and let it brown.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
- In another skillet, heat a little oil and butter and add the eggs, when one side is cooked, turn over, after both sides are cooked, cut the “omelet” into strips and/or cubes and set aside.
- After browning the chicken, add the peppers and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes then add the ginger juice and let it simmer quickly.
- Add the cooked rice and mix.
- Add the soy sauce and mix.
- Add a pinch of sugar and mix.
- Finish with the eggs and parsley to taste.