Chicken breast with gorgonzola sauce
View in original language
- Chicken breast fillet | 1 kg
- Gorgonzola cheese | 100 g
- Canned cream | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Season the chicken fillet cut in baits with salt and garlic and set aside.
- In a pan put the chopped gorgonzola cheese and on low heat let it melt a little. Add the cream and mix. If you want it more consistent, let it cook for a few minutes. While it's hot, it gets thinner.
- In another pan with a little oil, place the chicken to fry. After reaching the desired point, put it in a container and add the sauce on top. If you prefer, you can mix the sauce with the chicken in the pan and serve.
Great accompaniment to wine or beer.
Enjoy your food!!!
Did you like this recipe?