View in original language
- Chicken breast cut into cubes500 g
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic3 unit(s)
- Cooked and mashed cassava/manioc500 g
- Tomatoes, diced3 unit(s)
- Coconut milk200 ml
- Palm oil2 tablespoon
- Coriander or parsley to taste
- Curry, Black Pepper, Pepperoni, Hot Paprika, Black Pepper, Salt to taste
- In a pan, sauté the chicken in the onion and garlic until golden brown.
- Season with curry, pepper, and salt to taste.
- Add the tomatoes, cover the pan, lower the heat and let it cook until the tomatoes start to break down.
- Add the already cooked and mashed cassava, stir well, add the coconut milk, palm oil, taste for seasoning and finish with the cilantro or parsley.