View in original language
- Chicken breast in baits600 g
- Colorau1 tablespoon
- Garlic Powder, Black Pepper and Salt1 to taste
- Breadcrumbs2 cup
- Oil for frying1 to taste
- I started by cutting the chicken breast into small pieces.
- Then seasoned with garlic powder, black pepper and oregano. I added paprika and mixed well.
- I put the wheat flour in a pot and pass the chicken baits. and book
- Now in a deep pan put the oil and let it heat up. I added the baits and let it fry until it was golden brown.
- Then just drain the oil and serve.