View in original language
- Chicken breast | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Red Pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Green pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Water | 3 cup
- Shoyu | 1/2 cup
- Corn starch | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar | 1 teaspoon
- Broccoli | 1 cup
- Peanut without shell and without salt | 1 cup
- Cut the onion, garlic, peppers and tomato into cubes.
In a pan heat a spoon of oil and put the vegetables already cut, you can put them all together.
Saute until they are soft.
Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add a tablespoon of oil and sauté the chicken until golden and dry.
While the chicken is cooking, add salt to taste.
When it's golden, put the ingredients you had sautéed before, stir and turn off the fire.
- In another pan, place a glass of water with a spoon of cornstarch, soy sauce and a shallow spoon of sugar, stir until it thickens.
Turn off the heat and add the chicken and vegetables, and finally the peanuts, the chess chicken is ready.
Did you like this recipe?