View in original language
- Drumet500 g
- Potato6 unit(s)
- Seasonings to taste
- Sugar1 cup
- Water2 tablespoon
- Start by making the caramel, as if you were going to make pudding
- After the caramel is ready, add the drumet
- Mix well so that all the drumets are covered by the caramel, the caramel will make the drumstick more juicy, with a beautiful color
- Then add your seasonings that you like to use, I used lemon peper, chumichurri, a pinch of black pepper, cilantro, chives
- The potatoes, depending on the size, cut in 4, add so that it gets a lot of flavor from the seasonings too, put a little water and cover the pan, from time to time stir. And see if you need more water.
- Then just wait for the chicken and potato to be on point, and serve!