Boiled chicken with vegetables
View in original language
- Chicken and bird1 kg
- Sliced Potatoes3 unit(s)
- Sliced carrots1 unit(s)
- Onion and minced garlic1 to taste
- Oil2 tablespoon
- Water600 ml
- Black pepper, salt and oregano1 to taste
- Chopped parsley and paprika1 to taste
- Peel the onion and garlic and place in a large pan with the oil.
- Let it fry a little then put the chicken and let it fry a little.
- I put the seasonings salt, black pepper and oregano. Colorau and chopped parsley. Mix everything very well, add the chopped potatoes and carrots.
- Then cover with water and let it cook on low heat for about 20 minutes. Then just see if the chicken is tender and serve as you like.