Baked Rice with Chicken
View in original language
- Cooked and shredded chicken breast | 1 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Cooked rice | 3 cup
- Garlic | to taste
- Onion | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Chicken broth tablet | 1 unit(s)
- Cheese | to taste
- Corn | 1 can(s)
- Pea | 1 can(s)
- Cook the chicken breast with salt and chicken broth.
- Reserve the water with the broth and shred the chicken.
- In a pan, sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the tomato sauce, 300ml of the reserved broth, the corn and the pea
- Add the cooked rice and mix well until everything is mixed.
- Put it on a platter and put the cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese melts and serve.
Did you like this recipe?