Zucchini stuffed with ground duckling
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Zucchini3 unit(s)
- Ground duckling200 g
- paprika1 tablespoon
- Lemon pepper1 tablespoon
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Light Mozzarella Cheese100 g
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Cut the zucchini in half and remove the core.
- Season with salt and black pepper and quickly place in the oven to pre-cook.
- In a pan, sauté the chopped onion and tomato, and enter with the ground duckling.
- Season well and let it braise, after braised fill the zucchinis with this stuffing finish with the grated cheese and take it to the oven or air fryer until the cheese melts
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like