Wholemeal tuna pie
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Whole milk | 250 ml
- White wheat flour | 1 cup
- Whole wheat flour | 1/2 cup
- Corn oil | 100 ml
- Sweet paprika | 1 teaspoon
- Black and white sesame mix | 3 tablespoon
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Can of tuna in oil, drained | 1 unit(s)
- grated carrot | 1 cup
- Fresh peas | 1/2 cup
- Cherry tomatoes, halved | 20 unit(s)
- Ricotta cut into small cubes | 100 g
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 cup
- Minced garlic | 1 teaspoon
- Leek, thinly sliced | 1/2 cup
- Dried Oregano | 1 tablespoon
- Sea salt | to taste
- Ground black pepper | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- Start by preparing the filling. In a non-stick skillet, heat a little oil and brown the onion, garlic and leek.
- Place this stir-fry in a bowl and add the tuna, carrots, ricotta, tomatoes, peas, oregano, pepper and salt. Mix everything and set aside.
- I will prepare the dough. In a blender, beat: milk, eggs and oil. Then add the flour, a little salt and paprika. Beat well until obtaining a homogeneous mass.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl and mix in 2 tablespoons of the sesame mix and the yeast gently to incorporate.
- In a greased pan, pour the dough, cover with the stuffing and sprinkle a tablespoon of the sesame mix on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC for about 40 minutes to bake. (Do the toothpick test)
Did you like this recipe?