sweet potato brownies
View in original language
- Boiled Sweet Potato | 1 cup
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Nuts | 1 cup
- Butter at room temperature | 2 tablespoon
- 100% cocoa powder | 4 tablespoon
- Xylitol | 5 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- 75% cocoa chocolate chips | 8 unit(s)
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- If you prefer, mix everything in the blender and mix in the mashed sweet potato last.
- Pour the dough into a 23 cm square shape greased with butter.
- On top of the dough, place pieces of chocolate above 75% chopped cocoa to taste
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC for about 15 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?