Super cute chocolate cake
View in original language
- Topping: 50% cocoa powder chocolate | 4 tablespoon
- Topping: butter | 1/2 tablespoon
- Topping: sour cream | 1/2 can(s)
- Topping: Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- corn starch | 60 g
- margarine | 200 g
- milk | 240 ml
- Chemical Yeast | 10 g
- 50% chocolate powder | 80 g
- sugar | 270 g
- eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Unleavened Wheat Flour | 230 g
- Beat the margarine, sugar and eggs in an electric mixer or by hand.
- Sift and mix the flour, cornstarch and chocolate.
- Gradually add the dough and milk to the mixture in the mixer and mix with a whisk or a spoon until smooth.
- Add the yeast and mix gently.
- Put it in a greased shape and take it to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for approximately 40 minutes or until you stick a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Note: You can replace the chocolate with chocolate, but you have to reduce the sugar so the cake doesn't get too sweet.
Place all the ingredients in a non-stick pan or thick aluminum pan, bring to a low heat and stir constantly, when boiling, leave it on the fire until it thickens.
- When you take it off the fire wait a little and put it on top of the cake.
Did you like this recipe?