Stuffed bread in the Air Fryer
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- warm milk | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil or oil | 2 tablespoon
- Organic yeast or bread yeast | 01 tablespoon
- Shredded ham | 1/2 cup
- Grated cheese | 1/2 cup
- Mix all the ingredients by hand with a fue
- Preheat the Air Fryer for 5 minutes
- Unite the shape, pour the already mixed dough cover with aluminum foil, if necessary remove the Air Fryer basket to fit the shape, turn off the Airfryer and place the shape with the dough to rest for 5 minutes with the fryer off.
- Now turn on the Airfryer for 20 minutes and let the bread bake.
- After 20 minutes, remove the foil and leave for another 5 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?