Souffle Of Broccoli
View in original language
- Broccoli, chopped | 350 g
- Wheat flour (tea) | 1/3 cup
- 1/2 skimmed milk (tea) | 1 cup
- Light cream (tea) | 1/3 cup
- Lemon zest | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 3/4 teaspoon
- Gems | 3 unit(s)
- Minced Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- egg whites | 6 unit(s)
- Oil spray for greasing | to taste
- Grated cheese for sprinkling | to taste
- Cook the broccoli for about 4 minutes or until tender and set aside.
Put the flour and milk in a pan and stir well until it boils.
- Reduce the heat and add the cream, lemon zest, salt, egg yolks and garlic.
Cook for 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add the broccoli.
Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently mix the egg whites with the broccoli.
Place the mixture in a refractory greased with olive oil and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place in the oven to bake for about 40 minutes.
- When browned, remove to serve.
Did you like this recipe?