Smoked Salmon Quiche - Family Recipe
View in original language
- Puff pastry | 350 g
- Sour Cream | 200 ml
- Milk | 200 ml
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Smoked Salmon | 300 g
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Black pepper | 1 to taste
- Grease a round glass form and cover with the puff pastry.
- Cover with parchment paper and place on a plate on top, put in the oven for five minutes on high power and let it rest.
- Whisk the cream, milk, eggs and pepper
- Cut the salmon into pieces and arrange them in the bottom of the pan. Chop the onion and place on top, then distribute the cream and beaten eggs and put them in the oven for five minutes at minimum temperature. if necessary, you can leave it on for +5 minutes with the same potency. If necessary, you can leave +5 to 10 minutes with the same potency
- When it's roasted to your liking, your recipe is ready, you can serve.
Enjoy your food
Did you like this recipe?